Hihi Mummies,

Chinese & English Books & VCDs Instock items are having 20% discount from now till 14Oct midnight.

Hurry up! While stock last!

Hihi

My 33rd extended bp start from 2Jul14 to 10Jul14 midnight. The good are estimated to arrive 4-5 weeks after BP Spree is closed on 11Jun14, somewhere around mid of July (provided no delay from the supplier).

If you had missed out this BP and would like to get something, you can still send me your order, if those items I had ordered extra, I can reserve it for you.

If you want to get some instocks, you can check out here (updated on 19Jan20):
http://uniquecutestuff-instock.blogspot.com/


HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

For any enquiry, you can email me at
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.